General Admin & Office Support
Looking for an opportunity to volunteer from home or office? Come join our team to help research donation opportunities and connect with community partners. This is your opportunity to build new skills and join a cause that’s close to your heart (and lungs).
What’s involved in this opportunity?
- Data entry and queries using our donor database
- Researching corporate pillars of philanthropic giving to help us identify new community partners
- Ensuring funeral homes have an adequate supply of memorial cards
If you can share these skills…
- Ability to communicate well in both oral and written English
- Knowledge of your community
- Reliable and detail-oriented
- Basic computer skills
You Will Enjoy
- Learning new skills to use our Raiser’s Edge database (all training is provided)
- Meeting new people and being part of a rewarding experience
- Making a difference to those who are affected by lung disease
Your Time Matters
We’re looking for volunteers who can assist for a few hours a week, during weekday business hours.
We’ll contact you within 3 business days to discuss the role in more detail, and answer any questions you may have.
We are looking for like-minded people to join Team Breathe.
People who will campaign with us, partner with us,
play with us and make a difference with us.
So whether its minutes or months, hours or days,
the time you give by volunteering with us really does matter.