Event Support Volunteer – GranFondo Ottawa
Help us put the pedal to the metal for the annual GranFondo Ottawa cycling event! This is your opportunity to build new skills and join a cause that’s close to your heart (and lungs).
What’s involved in this opportunity?
- Welcome participants by preparing and giving out kits or getting people registered
- Support riders along the route as course marshals, route crew, finish line crew, or at feed stations
- Engage with cyclists on the hospitality crew or through fundraising
If you can share these skills…
- A team player who is excited to see this great outdoor event succeed
- Engage cyclists during registration or the event day
- Willingness to help with easy setup and teardown tasks
You Will Enjoy
- Receiving a Team Breathe volunteer shirt, BBQ lunch and refreshments
- The shared sense of accomplishment in hosting a memorable event with your fellow volunteers
- Choosing your area of interest to volunteer at (registration, feed stations on course, BBQ, and more)
Your Time Matters
We’re looking for volunteers who can come out for the day of the event.
Sign up Today.
We’ll contact you within 3 business days to discuss the role in more detail, and answer any questions you may have.
We are looking for like-minded people to join Team Breathe.
People who will campaign with us, partner with us,
play with us and make a difference with us.
So whether its minutes or months, hours or days,
the time you give by volunteering with us really does matter.