Event Support Volunteer – Breath of Spring
Help bring a bit of sunshine to area businesses and retirement communities during the cold winter months at our largest annual fundraiser! This is your opportunity to build new skills and join a cause that’s close to your heart (and lungs).
What’s involved in this opportunity?
- Helping to sort and organize deliveries
- Drivers/helpers are needed to deliver flowers in the community (some handling of cash may be required)
- Assisting with plant sales at on-site locations in your community
If you can share these skills and abilities…
- Good communication skills with a friendly and positive attitude
- Reliable and comfortable with monetary transactions
- Enthusiasm and energy
- Able to sit/stand for a period of time and do some light lifting
You Will Enjoy…
- Being part of a team who wants to make a difference, just like you
- Meeting new people and being part of a rewarding experience
Your time Matters
We’re looking for volunteers who can assist during weekday business hours throughout event planning (November – February) as well as during delivery the first week of March. Volunteers can offer a few hours or days during this annual event.
We’ll contact you within 3 business days to discuss the role in more detail, and answer any questions you may have.
We are looking for like-minded people to join Team Breathe.
People who will campaign with us, partner with us,
play with us and make a difference with us.
So whether its minutes or months, hours or days,
the time you give by volunteering with us really does matter.