Event Support Volunteer
Help support Team Breathe by helping plan and assist during one of our signature events in our community! This is your opportunity to build new skills and join a cause that’s close to your heart (and lungs).
What’s involved in this opportunity?
- Supporting staff with the organization and planning of the event
- Helping to assist guests on the day of the event
- Assisting in duties such as guest registration, setting up, and cleaning up
If you can share these skills and abilities…
- Good communication skills with a friendly and positive attitude
- Reliable and comfortable with monetary transactions
- Enthusiasm and energy
- Able to sit/stand for a period of time and do some light lifting
You Will Enjoy…
- Being part of a team who wants to make a difference, just like you
- Meeting new people and being part of a rewarding experience
Your time Matters
We’re looking for volunteers who can assist during weekday business hours throughout event planning as well as during the evening. For more information, please speak to your Team Breathe Leader!
We’ll contact you within 3 business days to discuss the role in more detail, and answer any questions you may have.
We are looking for like-minded people to join Team Breathe.
People who will campaign with us, partner with us,
play with us and make a difference with us.
So whether its minutes or months, hours or days,
the time you give by volunteering with us really does matter.