Community Outreach – Breathing Council Committee
Are you passionate about community engagement? Be part of a group of individuals who help us to better understand our community and how we can best serve those with lung disease. This is your opportunity to build new skills and join a cause that’s close to your heart (and lungs).
What’s involved in this opportunity?
- Connecting with the community and helping us to be seen more, say more, raise more and do more
- Fun-raising through community outreach & events
- Meet with fellow members every four months
If you can share these skills and abilities…
- Enthusiasm and energy
- Excellent networking ability, connecting to community stakeholders
- Good communication skills with a friendly attitude
You Will Enjoy…
- Being part of a team who want to make a difference, just like you
- Meeting new people and being part of a rewarding experience
- Making a difference to those who are affected by lung disease
Your time Matters
We’re looking for volunteers who can regularly connect with our Community Engagement Manager throughout the year and attend committee meetings once per quarter. Meetings take place during the day.
We’ll contact you within 3 business days to discuss the role in more detail, and answer any questions you may have.
We are looking for like-minded people to join Team Breathe.
People who will campaign with us, partner with us,
play with us and make a difference with us.
So whether its minutes or months, hours or days,
the time you give by volunteering with us really does matter.