Air Quality Volunteer
Help support Team Breathe by recruiting over the phone, email, and/or in-person businesses to participate in our new study, “Radon Survey of Workplaces in Ontario”! This is your opportunity to build new skills and join a cause that’s close to your heart (and lungs).
What’s involved in this opportunity?
- Emailing, phone calls, and possible in-person recruitment in the community
- Data Entry
- Updating files and charts
If you can share these skills and abilities…
- Good verbal and written communication skills with a friendly and positive attitude
- Reliable and focused
- Basic computer skills
- Enthusiasm and readiness to be a team player
You Will Enjoy…
- Being part of a team who wants to make a difference, just like you
- Learning about air quality
- Networking opportunities
- Having fun while building your hours for your internship, school, or résumé (we provide letters of reference for future employment!)
Your time Matters
We’re looking for volunteers who can assist during weekday business hours for a minimum of 4 weeks, whether for a half-day at a time or more. For more information, please speak to your Team Breathe Leader!
Sign up Today.
We’ll contact you within 3 business days to discuss the role in more detail, and answer any questions you may have.
We are looking for like-minded people to join Team Breathe.
People who will campaign with us, partner with us,
play with us and make a difference with us.
So whether its minutes or months, hours or days,
the time you give by volunteering with us really does matter.