Come join our team to help process vital donations we receive in support of The Lung Association! This is your opportunity to build new skills and join a cause that’s close to your heart (and lungs).
What’s involved in this opportunity?
- Data Entry using our donor database
- Making changes and adding new donor records
- Preparing income tax receipts for mailing
If you can share these skills and abilities…
- Basic computer skills
- Good communication skills in both oral and written English
- Reliable and focused
- Ability to be a team player
You Will Enjoy…
- Being part of a team who wants to make a difference, just like you
- Learning new skills to use our Raiser’s Edge database (all training is provided)
- Having fun while building your hours for your internship, school, or resume (we provide letters of reference for future employment!)
Your time Matters
We’re looking for volunteers who can assist during weekday business hours 8:30-4:00 for a minimum of four weeks. Whether for a half-day at a time or more we are looking for you!
We’ll contact you within 3 business days to discuss the role in more detail, and answer any questions you may have.
We are looking for like-minded people to join Team Breathe.
People who will campaign with us, partner with us,
play with us and make a difference with us.
So whether its minutes or months, hours or days,
the time you give by volunteering with us really does matter.